Antique Stoneware 1G Boston MA Jug with Cobalt, Edmands & Co, Charlestown, c. 1860
Description : A fine, salt-glazed Stoneware Jug with primitive Slip-Trailed Cobalt decoration, New England origin, ca. Wheel-thrown, cylindrical form with eased shoulder and applied strap handle. Impressed on the shoulder with stamp reading, simply: EDMANDS & Co. See Internet for further information on the maker. Front features a bold, Slip-Trailed Fern-like Floral in bold Cobalt. Inherent surface and firing imperfections noted for descriptive accuracy. See photos for complete details and please consider them as part of the description. Measures approximately 12"H x 6-3/4"W overall.
Good Luck, thanks for looking, and be sure to bookmark my Auctions, listed and ending daily. The item "Antique Stoneware 1G Boston MA Jug with Cobalt, Edmands & Co, Charlestown, c.
1860" is in sale since Wednesday, October 25, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Pottery & China\China & Dinnerware\Stoneware". The seller is "mgs1971" and is located in South Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Model: Boston MA Whiskey Liquor Jug w/ Cobalt Decoration
- Brand: Antique Boston Stoneware, Edmands, Charlestown MA
- MPN: 1-Gallon Capacity
- Main Color: Blue Slip-Trailed Cobalt Design, Tan Salt Glaze
- Color: Tan Salt Glaze w/ Bold Blue Slip-Trailed Cobalt
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Style: Primitive Country Americana
- Object Type: Antique Cobalt Decorated Stoneware Jug, ca.