Antique Stoneware 2G Barrel Form Incised & Banded Water Cooler with Cobalt, 19thC
Description : A 19thC Water Cooler, 2-Gallon capacity, Northeastern US origin, c. Barrel-form with incised and cobalt-decorated banding. Lower bunghole with raised square panel and four faux-incised flathead screws (see close-ups). Condition : Very Good to Excellent undamaged condition with strong color, desirable form and hard-to-find size.
Some expected slight wear noted. No chips, cracks or repaired damage.
Inherent glaze, surface and firing imperfections noted for complete descriptive accuracy. See photos for complete details and close-ups. Please consider them as part of the description. Measures only 10-3/4H x 8-1/4W overall with a base diameter of 7.
The inner and outer rim diameters are 5-1/4 and 6-1/2, respectively. Relatively heavy at 9 lbs! Good Luck, thanks for watching, and be sure to bookmark my Auctions, listed and ending daily.
The item "Antique Stoneware 2G Barrel Form Incised & Banded Water Cooler with Cobalt, 19thC" is in sale since Tuesday, July 21, 2020. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Pottery & China\China & Dinnerware\Stoneware". The seller is "mgs1971" and is located in South Dartmouth, Massachusetts. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Main Color: Bold Blue Cobalt Florals on Gray, Salt-Glazed Stoneware
- Brand: Antique Stoneware, Northeastern US Origin, c.1875
- Model: Antique Cobalt Decorated Water Cooler
- Featured Refinements: Antique Stoneware
- Object Type: Cobalt Decorated Stoneware Water Cooler, 19thC
- Style: Primitive AAFA Country Folk Art Americana
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- MPN: 2-Gallon Capacity
- Color: Gray Salt-Glazed Stoneware w/ Cobalt Accents